We ensure promises. Far-sighted solutions and consulting for product development, strategic challenges and actuarial expertise. With a permanent focus on your individual situation.
We work closely with you to develop future-proof actuarial solutions. These are built on data from the past, using cutting-edge methods of the present.
- Property, health and accident insurance, and reinsurance (compliant with the respective federal laws VVG, KVG, UVG)
- «Actuary Responsible» service in accordance with the Insurance Oversight Act (VAG), accredited by the Swiss financial regulator Finma in the areas of property, health and accident insurance, reinsurance and captives
- Regulatory projects for Finma and BAG, such as the drafting of business plans
- Actuarial reserves
- Preparing financial statements conforming to the Swiss Code of Obligations (OR), the German Commercial code (HGB), Swiss GAAP FER, IFRS and US GAAP
- Swiss Solvency Test SST, Health Insurance Act (KVG) solvency test, Solvency II
- Reinsurance modelling
- Processes and internal control system (IKS)
- Mandates in (or for) your board of directors or trustees
If you require references, we would be glad to provide you with a personal contact from our client base.
+41 41 726 89 16
Risk and Regulation
Our solutions are based on many years of experience in the nonlife insurance and reinsurance business. We support you to be compliant with regulatory requirements and to identify, track and steer risks in an efficient and sustainable manner.
- Expert guidance for start-ups, run-off, mergers & acquisitions in particular within Switzerland and Lichtenstein
- Support with supervisory and regulatory requirements in the area of corporate governance and solvency assessment (e.g. Swiss Solvency Test, SST and Solvency II)
- Outsourcing of key functions and roles
- Implementation, review and validation of risk models (SST and Solvency II) in consideration of national and international regulatory requirements
- Customised workshops and training for decision makers and specialists
Head Risk & Regulation
+41 41 726 89 17
Data and Analytics
We help you leverage your own and external data to make profound forecasts, take action, and evaluate the outcomes. To this end we employ a wide range of tools, from traditional to leading-edge Data & Analytics and Deep Learning models.
- Development and Implementation of pricing models for non-life and health insurers.
- Review of product profitability and validation of pricing in order to refine tariff and underwriting criteria.
- Claims analytics solutions to understand drivers of claims trends, and to quantify claims / benefit management actions and their implications on reserving.
- Backtesting of existing prediction models, identification of shortcomings and implement improvements.
Head Data & Analytics
+41 41 726 89 13
Azenes supports responsible corporate governance. We do so with great diligence and in close collaboration with your internal and external specialists.
- Our many years of experience as auditors with BDO, Deloitte, EY, Ferax and KPMG allow us to contribute our audit expertise as a practical and efficient supplement to your own internal audit capabilities.
- We determine the individual risks your company is exposed to. We analyse your internal control system. We identify gaps in the system. We highlight areas where too many control mechanisms themselves become a risk.
- Communication with supervisory bodies and external auditors round off our package.
+41 41 726 89 16